View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Apr-18-03, 19:50

Plan: low fat,lowcarb..high pro
Stats: 302/175/155 Female 64 inches
BF:52/not good/22
Progress: 86%

Jodi shy...not you girl.

It seems you know id be poken my head in to check out your workouts...good maybe motivation or something.

I am impressed..even i havent tackled the barbell yet..seen this one girl do it though doing lunges and it has to be next for me...really upset that these gyms go from 20 to25 to 30 pound dumb bells and nothing inbetween...I need like a 22 pound weight for alot of my arm work but 25 is a bit too much. I guess 2 reps with 25 will have to do for now. Wade is a maniac with his workout...like 12 or so sets for each body part especially his biceps which he works alot...he concentrates on upper body and has great definition as i recall course this weekend ill see the whole package and report all his attributes. I notice that working my lower half more than bfl tells you has really made a difference to me. Around beginning of march i decided to do 4 workouts on the weeks with only one lower body and i think thats why i got such good results....Now that im doing 3lower bodies and 2 upper bodies a week...at least for two weeks now..i noticed my pear is getting smaller and i wish i measured in all those spots that natrusha told me too instead of just my hips and thigh. I bought size 12 jeans in january and now size 6 and mostly 8 so I think all this work is paying off. I think we all need to customize the program to our individual needs. Course the program alone will eventually do the job but who can wait that long...i want to wear a bikini and summers coming. Too bad we cant spot reduce. Any hoo if you think the program isnt challenging your muscles add more sets or more exercises especially the ones that will target the areas that are of major concern for you. I wouldnt call it spot reducing but someone once told me that muscles can be compacted and when you lose fat ....first you lose the fat on the inside of the muscle which then compacts the muscle and then lastly you lose the outer layer of fat that covers the muscle.

Have a good workout next time.

Laur