View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Apr-18-03, 08:19

Plan: Schwarzbien Newbie
Stats: 146/141/120
BF:shrinking
Progress: 19%

Just wanted to let you know about a product I take. It is by Rainbow Light and is called "Everyday Fiber System". It is a powder you mix with water and contains psyllium, bentonite clay, and a host of other ingredients, all designed to "clean you out". The bentonite clay is supposed to draw out toxins, good for candida removal. I purchased it from iherb.com.

It tastes pretty bad, but it works well. I never had any luck with the capsules. This works for me. It is important to drink alot of water, too, but I am sure you already know that!

Amy Rose, your anti-candida regimen is great, congrats on getting rid of this crud! I found out I had candida after I started Atkins. The weight just wouldn't come off! I am still waiting, but I am still killing the stuff off.

Muscledoc - Candistroy is an antifungal. It works very well for me, and some other people. I haven't tried the Twinlab Yeast Fighters, but I take alot of other Twinlab products, and feel they are quite reputable. You might want to pick up another type of anti-fungal, the yeast can get immune to one, so try alternating two of them. I take Candistroy, Yeast-Cleanse by Source Naturals, and Olive Leaf extract, alternating the three. I would agree with Amy Rose about stopping the weight lifting while killing off the yeast. Your body is going through alot right now, and needs all the help it can get.

-Denise