View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Apr-18-03, 08:19
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 00
BF:none
Progress: 11%

I have been researching sedation dentistry on line, and it is a very dissapointing venture... There are so few of them who do this! And if you find one, you might need to rob a bank just to be able to pay for the consultation!!! How sad is that?
I just want to go to sleep, because I have panic attacks also, and my biggest fear is that I will stop breathing or will choke when I am being worked on...I feel SO trapped when I am there in that chair... my dentist is a female and a very good dentist...so good, that in the last few years she has become way to busy to have the kind of patience with me that I need... I think I annoy her! I wish I could find a dentist that will just knock me out! I have had other surgeries C-sections and foot reconstruction...and have been completely out ~ and it is the only way I can deal with this stuff! It is hard to take pills and sedation like valium, and that is because I am a panic person and it is typical of our nature. We have a high level of fear of not being in control.