View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Apr-17-03, 13:03

Plan: my own ~ fasting.
Stats: 178/134/110 Female 4ft.11
BF:
Progress: 65%
Default hi

Iam still doing Interduction at 20 carbs a day.
I know that you dont have to count calaries but for me i have to so i know just were iam at. And cals do count.
you might be surprise if you do.

Like today i had 3 eggs.> i use better then eggs,< Lig. for 1/4 cups is 35 cals and 1 carb. so i have 3 of those at 90 cals and 3 carbs.
Today had salad 2 cups. for 3 carbs and 35 cals.with half tomatoes for 1 carb. and dressing by paulnewman at 170 cals and 1 carb.
and 4 oz. grilled chicken breast for 110 cal. and o carbs.
ect.
then what ever i have eatenfor day i total. 800 -1200 a day. some times it diff, on days.
atkins saids iam doing good so nothing to worry about. just watch how much protein. a day on meat and watch fat intake and move body. and drink water. ect. i kept what they wrote.
so taking all this month and seeing what i can do.
On ff. that is up to u. It is hard to do. but i really belive that i would still be 6 lbs heaverir if i didnt do it.
i was going to do again but i decied not to. my keytones are still burning..
they also said something that at first easy to burn top fat then slows down when we get to the real fat to burn. what ever that means. i know for me it helps to have others push yopu. my friend just started and she is losing 2 lbs a day. this is 2 time she is doing. but she eats cottage cheese on interduction and has caffine pop and coffeee and still losing faster then me. iam going to save what atkins wrote me to try. you know u can call them or write web page. on web page takes over week to get back. if you need a e mail buddy to help feel free to write me. or go to chat. just right now am trying to let go and enoy what i have done. but i still have goals and i will get there. just i have to walk and get this body moving and stay with it. take care.