View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-17-03, 07:03

Plan: never
Stats: 230/230/230
BF:
Progress:
Default new to this site and have MAJOR candida questions

Hello everyone- I have some questions about possible candidiasis. I have had diarrhea off and on for about 2 years now. Sometime there are periods of constipation as well. I have had 3 episodes of severe stomach/intestinal pain with horrible diarrhea over the past 4 years. I have been a bodybuilder for approx 5 years-which means that I have eaten a very high carbohydrate diet continuously as well as consuming tons of calories daily (in the range of 3500-5000/day). Over the past wk, I have experienced bad diarrhea and now bloating. I failed the spit test this morning (immediately had legs streaming down from the saliva). I have also had this nagging chronic cough since I had my tonsils removed in september last year. I had chronic tonsilitis for 2 years that no antibiotics resolved (candida??).
Anyway, does this sound like intestinal candida? I went to a gi doctor last fall and he diagnosed me with IBS, but never discussed candida as a possibility. Sorry for rambling, but I am at my wits end and would appreciate any insite.
Thanks
doc
Sponsored Links