Thread: too many carbs
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Apr-17-03, 06:25

Plan: Atkins/testing CAD
Stats: 198/184/145
BF:
Progress: 26%

I'm no expert since I've only been doing CAD for a week but because I am such a carb addict I have chosen to watch my intake of carbs. My CM are protein only and I never skip either of them. I balance my RM putting on my plate 1/3 protein, 1/3 starch food/carbs, 1/3 veggies. Then my dessert. But as the days go by I'm finding myself not really hungry for my dessert but having something anyway just because I can. My goal is to eat fruit and yogurt for desserts during the week and then have something special only on weekends so my nutrition is balanced.

All total for the day is between 70-100 carbs max. It seems to me that when I balance out my meals in thirds, I automatically reduced by carbs so I think after a few weeks I probably won't feel the need to count them anymore. Right now I'm just trying to be cautious and aware of what I'm actually consuming. On Atkins I gained on anything over 40 carbs daily so I'm very curious to see if I can even lose weight on 70-100. So this is a test for me.