#7   ^
Old Wed, Apr-16-03, 17:41

Plan: protien power/Low carb
Stats: 234/234/158 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress: 0%
Smile Thanks.

Thanks everyone.

It's really weird 'cause I know when people don't understand something, their first response is to make fun....but sometimes people really drive me crazy with their response. And sometimes (yet, it's very rare) I become that little girl on the playground that is worried about what everyone thinks about her. It's probably because I have been so worried about my appearance for a long time. I have been on WW for along time, and I originally lost weight ...but then gained it all back. I really love PP 'cause it is the first time I don't feel as if I'm on a diet. Really cool. I just think my own worries (is this really healthy) sneak up on me when people critize my diet.

Plus...I work in a very body aware type of place. I'm a custom bra fitter. My bosses have been so supportive...yet they are women that obbsess about their own bodies all the time. (they have had lipo and major work done) and all the women i see are nuts..... about their bodies. so i deal with women on diets all day.

Iowa girl-I'm def. going to take your advise: I must really smile big when I do that.

stephensond-you are doing great! i know, sometimes i just don't know if i'm doing something healthy.

ggrumpy-my cl. needs to be lowered. i know the last time it was checked...i was slightly high. should check it soon. your news is very reassuring.

sonshine-you have some patience

stephen-I will do that. show them who's boss.
i'm the boss.