View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Apr-16-03, 15:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 259/223/148 Female 5'7
BF:No clue
Progress: 32%
Default April 16, 2003

Today wasn't much better than yesterday energy wise. I did manage to do my three sets of 15 reps on all except the triceps. For some reason, I seem to be getting weaker rather than stronger in the triceps. Oh well...I will keep working.

I did write down the ones I'm doing and plan to start researching each area so I know more about what I am doing, etc.

Leg Press - 3 sets 15 reps - 55lbs (I thought I was doing 40, but realized that that little add-on thingie adds 15 lbs...lol)

Hip AB - 3 sets 15 reps - 36 lbs.

Hip AD - 3 sets 15 reps - 36 lbs.

Low Back Ext. At the moment I am doing none as I think this is what is causing my lower back problems. Was doing 1 set of 15 at 20 lbs. May add this back in once the problem clears up altogether. I do want the muscles in my lower back to get stronger so I don't have that problem.

Chest Press - 3 sets 15 reps - 36 lbs.

Back Row - I do this both overhand and underhand at 30 lbs...3 sets 15 reps each for both ways.

Biceps - 3 sets of 15 reps - Not sure of the weight

Triceps - 1 set of 15, 1 set of 13 and 1 set of 10 is all I can manage at a measly 24 lbs!!!!! I was doing 36 lbs and 1 set of 15 and now I have a hard time getting through the first set of 15 at 24 lbs. I can't figure out why.

Anyway...oh...there is one more but I don't know what it is called. Its like doing crunches. I do 2 sets of 15 reps at 24 lbs. and 1 set of 15 at 36 lbs.

I really feel my workout now that I have started working to potential...lol.

I also managed to swim 300 yards after. Didn't do anything as far as treadmill, elliptical, etc.

L