View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-16-03, 08:20

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 134/132/127
BF:don't wanna know
Progress: 29%
Unhappy Goodness me :(

I guess I need someone to tell me that this will eventually help me get these stubborn lbs. off. Just finished up the induction on Monday, and I'm not sure if the pound I lost wasn't the one that always goes away and comes back anyway. I did the induction to the letter and absolutely convinced that I would have lost something - anything. But no dice, other than that disputable pound.

I'm just trying to get rid of my little spare tire! (Actually, three little spare tires - it may not seem like I have weight to lose, but I'm very small-boned) Bathing suit season is coming and I work out 4x a week, (have for years) but my little tires are stubborn. I am totally ready to stick with this and keep going, if anyone can tell me that they had a similar experience and made it through, eventually. Is Atkins not effective for the last pounds - which make a big difference on me - and those three tummy roles that like to hang out together whenever I'm sitting on the couch?

I'm ashamed to say that I collapsed in tears last night, as it seems that nothing I try works...

Any encouragement would be greatly appreciated (and I'm embarrassed to say, so would advice that started with 'go get yourself a cookie')
Sponsored Links