View Single Post
  #130   ^
Old Tue, Apr-15-03, 15:33

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 134/132/127
BF:don't wanna know
Progress: 29%
Default SO GLAD TO FIND THIS THREAD!

Nice to be here, where everyone understands how stubborn these last pounds are! When I lost 35 lbs. years ago on the Zone, I swear they just dropped right off, but these...! After two weeks on induction, I lost a pound, and I knew to be happy about this result since, it's such a tough thing for me.

I've been 'dieting' since before Christmas, working out like CRAZY, but to no avail. So this one pound is like a happy omen! Anyway, I would absolutely adore it, and be totally THRILLED if I could get to my goal by, say July. It seems like there is the kind of support here that might actually help me get there! I've just read this thread from beginning to end and it's been great to see the progress!

So, yes, induction is over, and only one pound has disappeared, but I stopped working out for the past two weeks due to the dizziness I was experiencing from withdrawal. I'm back at it today with a vengeance - and with much inspiration from Skamito!

I'm also inspired to go buy a tape measure! I'm 133 (unless I gained the second week on induction), 5'8, small-boned, and pretty jiggly.

I don't put on much muscle weight when I'm lifting... I was 127 a couple of years ago, for about a year, and it was a great weight for me (still filled out my bra, but didn't come out over the tops of my pants!)

I'm looking forward to progressing along with the other ten-pound-club members!