#2   ^
Old Tue, Apr-15-03, 12:22

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 246/227/140 Female 5ft 4in
BF:
Progress: 18%
Smile Hi there

Hi Dianne,
Just saw your post re percentages...it looks great...but maybe you need to reduce your calories for a couple of days? Are you feeling stuck? I know that the first time I went on Atkins, it was well into the second week before there was a drop on the scale, but the clothes were fitting better...do you feel that might be the case...I have been reading so many posts here, but I noticed that lots of people don't really pay attention to the scale that much, but measure themselves...every couple of weeks I guess...
I myself, am a little afraid to do the measurement thing...I thinkI would rather be an ostrich with my head in the sand..lol

Hope you get some answers for your question from some others that might actually know what they are talking about..
I tried the salmon patties, but didn't really like the texture with the parm cheese...and they didn't taste near as good as they did 25 years ago...perhaps my memory is menopausal as well
I think I will do them again, try a bit of crushed bacon puffs, lots more onion and see what happens...
Talk to you again soon