View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Apr-15-03, 07:59

Plan: Schwarzbein II, BA, IS
Stats: 125.4/119.2/115 Female 5'1" small frame
BF:33% /??? / 20%?
Progress: 60%

Thanks DCMark,
I'm sure you're right and I am certainly trying to follow Induction to the letter, otherwise. HOWEVER, I'm really having the same problems as Tiffany. My fella is a vegetarian - thanks to me because I was one for 13 years. I already have to cook all my non-veggie protein sources while he is not around. I don't like to eat meat out because I'm against factory farming so that limits me to one bbq joint in town (great BBQ chicken and big salad!) - so, the only real entertainment I have is to SIP my 4oz of red wine with him and friends, and eat my part-skim mozzarella (have SERIOUS mold allergy - can only eat fresh cheese).

It's super tough for me around friends and family because #1) I've been on the veggie bandwagon forever - and still believe it can do a lot of good if you can stick to whole food in right proportion- I couldn't. #2) They think I'm trying to crash diet - and, as I am aware, I am within my proper BMI and am by far the smallest person in my entire family.

Fact is, I get to where I can barely function and spend most of my day lieing around - because of CARBS. I am not kidding - I feel disabled. Members of my family struggle with obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and all the other chronic illness that comes with poor diet - they can't comprehend that someone who looks fit ISN'T. SO, I am doing this program in secret - results will be proof to myself and them.

I'M STICKING WITH IT! Thanks for you support, you wonderful people.
Most Sincerely, the Jinx