#1   ^
Old Tue, Apr-15-03, 07:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 145/128.5/125
BF:
Progress: 83%
Default How to tell????

Okay, here's the deal:
I have been doing Atkins for approximately 2 months and I love it! I have lost a little weight and more importantly feel wonderful. Here's my question, How do you tell a potential romantic partner about your woe? I have been dateless for about a year now (bleah) and just recently went on a date with a great guy. We are meeting again for a 2nd date soon. I'm worried if I tell him I am on Atkins, he will 1)bash it, and/or 2) tell me I don't need to be on it since I am thin. It is true that I am not overweight but I am not doing atkins as a diet anyway. I do not want him to think I am obsessed with my weight and being thin. I mentioned on the first date that I try not to eat any sugar or flour without saying anything more and he didn't seemed bothered so maybe he won't care. Have any other single people dealt with the issue of telling a new possible bf/gf they are low-carbing (any plan)? How long before you told them and how did you do it? I am sure this isn't too big of a deal, but I just don't want to freak out a guy who seems really, really great (and cute, to boot!).
Sponsored Links