View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Apr-14-03, 21:17

Plan: Atkins-ish :D
Stats: 210/205/150 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Ugh.. Ive had my silvery stretch marks since I was like 14, so I dont even notice them anymore really..but as someone mentioned earlier, you can get that laser surgery that zaps them away..if only everything was that easy....

If you guys are going to buy Mederma, check on ebay first.. Im telling you.. Ebay has EVERYTHING.. nod.. and its almost always cheaper there..

the cream that I purchased (hand made, from scratch dream cream basically) has already faded them dramatically I think.. Ive only been using this stuff for maybe a week? 10 days? and theyve gone from deep red/crimson to a light pink color.. now they just look like the marks your jeans leave after you've been wearing them for a few hours..maybe a bit lighter (you all know what im talking about....)

So yeah..Im going to continue using this dream cream.. ahhh..so good... PM me or email me if you are interested in it and I'll tell you how to get it.. just so you know, the lady that makes it has her own farm and uses all of her own natural ingredients.. I dont want to turn this thread into any more of an advertisement than it already is.. heh.. stupid stretch marks..

Lessara..thats a brutal description!!! Hugs.. I remember when I was younger (14-15) and lost a bunch of weight I was saggy everywhere and with time I toned up from exercise... I can only hope that you tone and tighten up as well.. I dont want anybody looking like a crumpled paper bag!!!