#1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-14-03, 18:42
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 311/291/160
BF:
Progress: 13%
Cool I can feel the success

I am really excited about this website...it seems that I am on her all the time; first thing in the morning, lunch time at work and now after work.

I am very excited to find so many wonderful things on this site. I am sad to say that I more than qualify for the triple digit club. I thought I would never be this heavy. I have been heavy most of my life. Many of the people in my family are heavy too. So many of my habits are well engraved.

I have come to terms with the fact that I am a major carb addict. I feel much better when I don't eat alot of carbs. Certain carbs are o.k...others make me crave. I know that this has to be a life change for me if I am EVER going to be close to a "normal" size. I just don't want to wear plus size clothes anymore. More than anything I want my low back to not hurt so bad. I also have three children and I am really held back from doing things with them because I am embarassed of my size. I don't think I am gross but I am not an acceptable size.

I am hoping to find a huge support group here...and to provide support for others....
Sponsored Links