#2   ^
Old Mon, Apr-14-03, 14:27

Plan: OWL
Stats: 141/135/125
BF:Dont have a clue
Progress: 38%
Question Never Done a Diet in My life

Hi ya'll

Does anyone really beleive this Low Carb Diet or life change? I am diong everything and still holding the weight WHY is this? I initially lost 5 lbs but I feel it is just TOM weight and therefore I have not lost anything really. I do not eat sweets of anykind or shape never did. I do not eat potatoes, pasta, breads cereals fruits for the past three weeks. What more can I do? Atkins blue books says no inductin if you only have 10-20 lbs to lose so why is this not working? I am swimming, walking and still I am holding the 135? Can someone please advise me? the blue book also does not clearly identify the induction phase at least after reading and rereading i still have not found it listed except the tiny blue blurp at the beginning I think page 5. I would still like to lose ten more lbs to be back to 125. It it essential I lose this. I have spine problems and it is necessary to be very light. And so the eccess fat I have I must rid myself of besides feeling sexier and looking better. Can anyone please advise me?
Thanks so much
Harley