Old Sun, Apr-13-03, 19:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 320/220/195 Male 6'0"
BF:
Progress: 80%
Default Re: !

Quote:
Originally posted by Karrahs
WOW! What a difference!! You guys have such a large change in your eating habits!! I have no real idea what I ate before low carb, though I can check.... Be back in a few...

I usually eat one or two specific sets of things when I go to various places. This has changed over time. But, I can figure out with some degree of accuracy what I ate back to about 1992. Changes in eating habits usually corresponded to a major change in my life. This diet screwed up the waitresses (when I ate out) for a while. I'd been eating the same thing for 2 years and all the sudden, my diet shifted dramatically.

I also have two journals from Summer 1992 and Fall 1994 that detail everything I ate and (in some cases) did during those times. The Summer 1992 was at the request of my mother when I spent the summer with my grandmother at her cabin in the mountains. The 1994 journal was an assignment for a Health/Science class. We had to record everything we ate/did for several weeks.

I came upon them a while back...but didn't take them. I'm now kicking myself for that, because that time period corresponds to just before and just after I began putting on weight. The data in them would be extremelly usefull in pinpointing exactly how I changed my eating habits.