Thread: Jean sizes???
View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Apr-13-03, 18:11

Plan: atkins
Stats: 154/146/125 Female 5'4
BF:??
Progress: 28%

bwwwaaahaaahaaa! thanks, no applause necessary. just throw money.

honey life is for the living and last i checked, i ain't dead yet! i have too much fun for one mortal woman. but i'm not sharing.

hey wanna loose your butt? do step aerobics. i used to have a nice little j'lo package going back behind me before step aerobics. then one day a close girlfriend kind of hunkered down and looked at my backside profile and said, "honey, where did your little butt go?" (note: i am a southern woman and this is how we speak when we are amongst our own).

now i have no hiney! i'm hiney-less! and now booties are in fashion, too...

and yes i LOVES me some express. nope, it's not for skinny minnies. i really get some of the greatest clothes there, i've just now bought the cutest print skirts with little tailored tops - all in the pastels that are so nice. not only are they in realistic sizes but they are very flattering. those still in the plus sizes won't find too much but for us working the 8 to 14s (real not paris) sizes have a lot to choose from. my only gripe is some of the tops. my girls are nice and sizey and i hope to stay that way. but i always have to try on the express tops. verrrrry tricky.

someone should research to see if whatever company owns that chain also does a plus size. so far i'm impressed with the quality and style; i'd like to think that women a few sizes up from me have the same choices. nothing when makes you feel nicer when you are out & about than to be wearing something new and fashionable (says i as i adjust my sweatpants & ponytail). ALL women regardless of size should have a good selection of affordable, fashionable, flattering clothing in the current styles.

that's my platform, vote for me.