Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 195/195/~165 Male 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally posted by Frederick
Laitka,

This is exactly how I felt and what I experienced during Induction. For me, like you, it only happens at night when I'm at rest. I feel fine--even great--during other times especially during vigorous cardio. Actually, I feel better immediately after excercise.

The only time I experience the palpitaitons are during the evenings after having exerted energy for physical activity. I'm not sure if it should be a concern, but I think you'd feel better at the very least if your doctor assured you after some tests and monitoring that nothing is amiss.

yah, like both of you, its most noticable when im less active. reading, laying down, sitting still, etc. when im actually doing something or moving around i dont notice it at all, if it even is still beating harder.

i dont feel it so much in my throat, as much as i seem to feel it throughout my entire torso (chest and stomach).

i am not too concerned just yet. personally, since i know most doctors are against going so low in carbs, im going to wait and see if i still feel it a couple days after the induction diet. (today is day 7, so 1 more week). of course, if it gets worse ill deffinately call then.

and like laika said, its reassuring knowing other people have experienced it too. gives some weight to it possibly being unrelated to my thyroid, and instead related to the diet itself.

Matt.