View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Apr-13-03, 13:05

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 259/223/148 Female 5'7
BF:No clue
Progress: 32%

Actually, according to the Atkins Center, Rosebud is not correct. They say that the sticks are not affected by drinking too much water or dehydration at least. I don't know about the alcohol or fatty foods as I don't believe that was addressed.

I don't know who is right, but I haven't seen any source for backing up the effects of too much water or dehydration (would like to though...this has been passed along all over the web by word of mouth without an apparent solid source)...I've only seen what the Atkins Center said that the sticks are not affected in any way by this.

Anyway...If anyone wants to see these Q & A's I can try to get the link and post it.

That being said...I don't know why you weren't kicked out of ketosis. I wouldn't want to keep pushing the envelope myself...lol.

After almost two weeks of induction, my hubby finally peed on a stick today. It didn't change Now he is going to HAVE to read at least the induction chapter because I believe he is getting too many carbs. I think he's eating way to many veggies. At any rate....I guess its back to square one for hubby. I know others say not to worry about the results...but I believe if the stick isn't changing there is a reason.

L