View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Apr-12-03, 08:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/132/122 Female 62
BF:23%
Progress: 79%
Default Old pants

Well I just tried on a pair of 11 pants and they fit, I'm so excited, I even pulled out an old (looked brand new) bra I fit back in my D cup bra. I'm so excited. Its hard to believe in two and half months ago 9 1/2 weeks I've lost 23 pounds and went from a size 16 to a size 11. I'm exactly 50% if here I want to be 125. My goal is 125 by June 27th (stepdaughters wedding)

My DH told me last night he wanted to loose his gut (he's thin everywhere else. And we wanted to start eating like me. So I told him I'd hook him up starting on Monday. I'll have to prepare in advance his food since he doens't know what to eat. I'm used to this so I can grab what I need, he leaves for work before I'm out of bed in the am. so I'll have to prepare is food the night before. But this will be nice.

For those who get discouraged, I get that way for a week or so when no weight loss happens and no inches come off, then woosh two to three pounds over night. WATER is the key, make yourself drink 120-140 ounces if you can, and don't eat late (my bad habit) I notice that when I don't eat late, thats when I see the scale move the most.

Lora
Sponsored Links