#8   ^
Old Sat, Apr-12-03, 05:57

Plan: ?
Stats: 1/1/1 Male 1
BF:
Progress: 37%
Default some thoughts

Hi,
welcome to our community, great to have you on board. Just a word to say you are not alone and you can acheive your goal, just spend a little time in the success stories and when there link to that person's journal. I have given some thought over the last couple of days as to the fact that for none of us is this going to be quick fix to weight issues, it has taken years of eating the wrong things and doing little exercise, for most of us to gain the pounds, and with that extra weight, we often feel out of control and prone to becomming deppressed.

It's an old saying, but take one step at a time, and now that you have decided to follow this plan, do it to the very best of your ability, and you will begin to feel better, your hunger will reduce, and soon you will begin to notice your clothes less restrictive. I started just couple of weeks ago with at least 125 lbs to loose, I notice my clothes loosening and my energy levels increasing, I used to become sleepy and lethalgic, but not any more.

I guess the thought of the mountain to climb is overwhelming, but the choice is ours, if we stay on the road worrying and procrastinating over it we will be no closer to the top.
If we take a small step towards it, then we will be closer and as each small step builds up momentium , we begin to believe we can achieve the goal, once there, we can continue one step at a time untill we reach our goal.

So my good friend, can I encourage you to push forward, don't worry about tommorow, just focus on today, for when tommorow comes, you will have been successful today, and remmember you will find all the support you need here in this forum.

Graeme