Thread: planned cheat
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Apr-12-03, 03:43

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/195/112
BF:
Progress: 40%

...Hi....I have had one *planned* cheat since I started....what I found was that I didnt eat near what I thought I would, HighCarb just didnt *taste* the same....plus I found myself instinctly loading up on LoCarb stuff...drink tons of water that day, and the next and be prepared for bloating, maybe some bathroom issues(am trying to say it in a nice way... )....plus some cravings may return....While it wont be something I will do on a regular basis, I liked the control I had....One thing though, its funny how the mind works...gave myself permission then drove myself and my BF nuts when we went to the grocery store...cause I would keep looking at the carbs..and grabber lower carb things...anyways...Enjoy ...Be Prepared before,during and after and get right back on!!!!

p.s...Interesting side note...my BF is in the Marine Corps...(he is out in the field this week) while he was going through his MREs (meals ready to eat)...they included a nut/raisin trail mix, after doing the math it only had 3 carbs for the package (only had peanuts, walnuts, almonds, raisins and filberts).... ...guess who got it??!!!....*hehehehe*....