View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Apr-11-03, 16:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 259/223/148 Female 5'7
BF:No clue
Progress: 32%

Actually I have an appointment with a trainer tomorrow to evaluate my weight, measurements and overall how I am doing so far.

What you guys are saying makes a lot of sense. Soooo...I guess instead of working everything three days a week, I'll work some muscle groups or another six days a week. Every other day is okay, right? Kewl!!!

You said my goal was 15 reps....that's the number I've been doing from the beginning. I can finish them the one time, but really doubt I would be able to do a second set of 15 at the weight I'm working at. I guess I've found my starting point now.

I feel better now having some clue on where to start. I'm a bit ticked off that the trainer who took me through the machines didn't give me more info. I love the gym I am with, they have everything I want, but maybe next year I'll go with Gold's or something that is more strength oriented. Okay...maybe that's not fair. I'm always there really early in the morning before any of the trainers are there. I just don't understand why I didn't get more info.

Thanks,
Laura

I guess I should clarify....the trainer started me at what I felt was a low weight that I honestly didn't feel at all. On my own, starting the second time I did the machines, I increased the weight to the point where I could barely finish the 15 reps.