#2   ^
Old Fri, Apr-11-03, 11:39

Plan: Restart 8/6/18 - 75/20/5
Stats: 196/155.4/130 Female 5'3"
BF:Die MF!
Progress: 62%

Hi Whyspers,

I think I'm following you around here.

First, venting is GOOD! You get it out, you feel better. Catch me on an off day and an untoward glance will be interpreted as a full frontal assault with an equally exagerated reaction. Not good.

Secondly, don't sweat the small stuff. I don't know if your servers are trying to be helpful or are just rude but, remember, they are there to SERVE you. They are not your mother or coworkers or friends, they are servers. On this program you are going to have to get used to ordering things your way and, unfortunately, often times having them arrive screwed up. Until the food industry catches up (we're trying at our restaurant), we are all subject to uninvited questions, inappropriate remarks and strange looks. Also, even when (notice I didn't say if because this program will take you there) you weigh 125 lbs. rude comments will be just as offensive. Rudeness is never justifiable.

Anyway, I know you're over it. The main reason I wanted to comment was because I don't want you eating hot dogs every day when you could be having healthier food.

Jones

Bottom