View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Apr-11-03, 09:33

Plan: Restart 8/6/18 - 75/20/5
Stats: 196/155.4/130 Female 5'3"
BF:Die MF!
Progress: 62%

Hi Sare,

Measure yourself using a plastic tape measure (dressmaker type) as the cloth ones sometimes stretch. Minimally, some do more, measure your neck, upper arm, bust, underbust, waist, hips, upper thigh and calf.

Around my 3rd and 4th week, I went up and down a half a pound. I took measurements at the end of week two and when I measured myself at the end of week 4 I had lost 4+ inches. At the time I was one pound heavier than when I had last taken my measurements. There really does seem to be a pattern of weight loss OR inches lost, just not at the same time.

Also, I have never had any indication of ketones in my breath or any bad taste sensations. My ketones come out in my sweat and it's not pretty.

You also mention that caffiene and nutrasweet are not having any negative effect on you. How do you know? I wouldn't go so far as to say they are solely responsible for slow weight loss (in fact, at this point your progress sounds very typical), but, they may be exacerbating the situation. Maybe you could try cutting out one for a week or two and see if that helps.

You'll do fine. Patience is the watch word around here.

Stay positive,

Jones