View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Apr-11-03, 06:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 259/223/148 Female 5'7
BF:No clue
Progress: 32%
Default April 11, 2003

Did the Cheryl Tiegs HBO workout last night and I think that was the best one yet. It incorporated some step, weights, crunches, etc. AND I was able to do it all the way through and follow everything pretty well. That is my gripe about most workouts of this kind....it takes me months to learn the moves and I usually only try it once before moving on. Not this one...I'll have to make a copy of it and buy my own step it looks like.

I was sweating after and feel it this morning in my muscles. Feels great! Definately a keeper.

This morning I was at the gym at 5:30 a.m. Did "aerobic walk" on the treadmill, which is Course 4 for those with this type of machine and thought it was a piece of cake. I had been doing it manually and just varying the incline and speed, along with doing a set time of 25-30 minutes. Course 4 was only 20 mintues and I hardly even broke a sweat, so heeding my trainer's advise, I moved over the elliptical machine and MAN!!!! it kicked my butt!!!! I worked out on it for about six minutes and couldn't go anymore! This is the first time I've used that machine since learning how it works. I think I'm going to start doing it first and then moving to the treadmill because I know I can do the treadmill when my muscles are screaming...lol.

Also, I did my regular swim...750 yards. Its getting easier and easier do make this distance and I feel like I could add another 150 yards soon. We'll see. Don't want to overdo it.

Today is the first full day of taking an ECA stack. I'm *very* curious on what the results will be. I get weighed and measured tomorrow morning and am very excited. Will post the results.

Hard time sleeping last night and I think it was from the ECA stack. May have to cut out the evening dose. We'll see.

L