View Single Post
  #979   ^
Old Today, 04:37

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning,

Wow we are into Wednesday already. Time is FLYING. Seriously flying.

Just sorta working and taking every day as is. Still battling a jacked up neck issue. I have an appointment with a guy who does this massage for necks. It is a technique specifically for necks. advanced massage and craniosacral therapies. I got his info from a gal at work.
I will have ya check out the link.

I also have a regular doctor's appointment on Tue. I had to get a doctor here as I am here for a minute. I am going to ask for a xray and blood work. I am sorta afraid of what that xray is going to show. I know what one looked like 2 years ago. My neck has chronic issues that come and go. Trust me I am not going to run to an Ortho guy. I just want to know how bad it has gotten.

Along those lines, staying off sugar, processing, and eating a low-inflammatory way is key for all issues like the aforementioned! (ya love that word?) LOLOL

Yesterday and today are PRIME days. A dangerous thing for me! LOL stuck in Okie with nothing to do but click away! LOL
I did buy a bathrobe for 20 bucks. I need one, and I didn't have room to bring mine. When I leave, I will leave this one here at the Goodwill.

Whats up with ya'll?!?!?

Lori- You up?

Waiting for ya to check in-

Off for more coffee.......

https://urmassage.com/