View Single Post
  #975   ^
Old Today, 07:23

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Insurance roofer dude and my roofers outside discussing roof. I bowed out of all of it. Hubby to handle 1000%, wish me luck.

All I hear is creepy azz footsteps above me HAHA ugh

Lori, golf and chill. rinse and repeat. A darn good life if ya ask me.

hey how is your Sis doing? I almost feel like it is time for you guys to hook up for a few days visit??

Jazz, omg sorry on the hot water and plumbing fix situation. drive a person nutso right? it would me, others be chill, I be pulling my hair out HAHA

YEA that chat on addiction and direct brain receptors and more is just so eye opening.

I also dumped so must 'light food', I am only big azz heavy duty fatty meats mostly now. Things like hot dogs, eggs, salami etc had to go for me too. They interfer with carnivore, even tho they are carnivore lol

ALSO I knew you would resonate with her dairy chat.

I didn't. I had no connection to the dairy chat part of it at all. I can and did eat and still do have my dairy easily and lost my lbs doing it. I just didn't fit that over sensitivity to it category but when I watched this post I was like, wow, SO many people in our zc community can absolutely understand this dairy correlation. crazy right

so close to you being in the ONES.....not the scale HAHA.....the weeks. so soon ya flip out of the 2s and into the 1s

great learning for ya tho so hang in there plus amazing job experience added again for you.

Nicco, check in when ya can

-- sounds like someone left outside, hubby to come in and update me soon, chatting with our roofer people I would think....give ya update in a bit.

off I go.....oh to add, my 2 gray 'kittens' are huge with BB taking the lead. HIS TAIL IS SO FUZZY like he stuck it in an electrical socket and Lil Kittys tail is a bit of fuzz but way toned down then BB. Yea can tell them apart now HAHA Blackie is just a short hair sleek looks like momma's boy cat.

Yea I got 3 wild childs on my hands.
I like them, but hey guys, move on to being less dependent on me.

gotta get them to vet for rabies. and when to neuter. Kiddo coming home this Tues and wants hair cut appt since WCU closed another 2 wks on classes. I will use her cat carrier for 2 of them and she can hold on in her arms to vet. So gotta get that handled.

I am not into handling anything anymore. I want golf and chill like Lori.....I am almost right there tho too

see ya