View Single Post
  #964   ^
Old Today, 04:17

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I feel good this morning after not having any beer or sugar yesterday. Yesterday morning I was a hurting pup after a day of indulgence. The cruise and all the food and drinks may very well kill me!

I'm playing golf a bit later today and then it'll be home to watch football. Today is the first day of archery deer hunting, so DH is excited. He just loves sitting in the woods. He's going alone, which I do not like. He usually goes to approx. the same place and I told him to make sure that our son knows where he is. If he doesn't come home, I would have no idea where to look for him. I hate this time of year.

Well, I'm hungry this morning, so I think I'll have some eggs and sausage. Need some protein. DH is in the kitchen getting his breakfast, so I'll try to wait until he heads out. I get annoyed when I'm trying to work in the kitchen and he's in my way. Especially when I'm hungry!

-------

Nic.....It sounds like you had a good time on your cruise. What cruise line & ship was it? I'm wondering if it's the same one I'm going on next October?

Jaz......Enjoy your weekend!

Trig.....What are you up to?

-------

Happy Saturday!