View Single Post
  #959   ^
Old Today, 16:46

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey ladies!

Shhhhhhhhh knocking on wood...... I had a quiet and manageable day! I had the office on the floor I staffed to myself as the person I share it with came to work with COVID thank you and stayed 4 hours before she finally left. I was like - DEAR GOD LEAVE PLEASE. I'm exposed. She said yesterday she didn't feel good. The office is a closet with two of us in it. I'm screwed! LOL

Trig
- YEA/ WHOOT back to civilization!!! Dam I feel lost without Wifi. I am feeling you and the Chop need a long weekend near the lake!!!!!!! Beautiful time of year for that!

Kick those "boys" to the barn and make them "tomcat up". LOLOL no wussy kitties hanging around your farm!

Oh man on the meat- see my blurb.... I got a theory!
Keep it going girl- you are leaning out!!!!!! Do you ever take your blood sugar? I am curious about you.

Lori- hey girl how was your tourney?????? Get those days in while it is still light out and warm!
When does our time change? Urghhhhhhhh I sure wish they would pass that bill!

Nic- LOLOL on needing a bit of you time with hubby! I am the same way though. I think everyone is at our age. We have come to a place we love our space. Nothing wrong with knowing what you need!
How are you doing now you are back and dealing with the fallout with Marsh? That is rough. He was a husband yes? I know the back story- but still there was legal stuff! URGHHHHH
-----------------------------------------------------------

So I am thinking I am eating too little fat and too much protein. Add that to Cortisol overload= weigh gain.

I listened to a FAB You Tube with Dr. Elizabeth Bright. She is freaking genius. If you have never heard her worth the time. She is just amazing.
Then I heard Gary Taulbes on an interview with Joe Rogan- again- so so so good and science based.

So I am going to order my gadget CMG tonight and start my own experiment. I am also going to keep a small journal. I really really really want to get to goal. I am 35 pounds too heavy and feel it. I want to feel amazing in my last 20 years! Truly...........
Have ya'll noticed all these people dropping dead at 60-70's....... DAM!

I got my flu shot today. My co-workers are dropping like flies with the "VID" and all manners of germs........ urghhhhh
-----------------------------------------------------------------

night ya
one more day of work this week