View Single Post
  #957   ^
Old Today, 05:54

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, good luck on your tourney. happy ya got sun!!

Oct 31 at the airport, hey, don't forget to bring your Halloween Friday the 13th Jason mask with you. NO WAY! LOL you do a Jason mask at the airport and you are instantly jailed and blacklisted to fly for life HA HA

Nicco, wow on what happened while you were gone. So sorry for your loss and hopefully with the wonderful help from your DD and family when ya get back you can easily handle it all. Life is a kicker, not a darn doubt about that.

You had me laughing on ya need your away from DH space.....we all so understand that one What is wild is everyone says to me how can you live in an rv with your hubby and not go bonkers but we have been doing traveling in a small space on the road for so long, we just know how to give that space to each of us when needed. Me needs alot more space than him, but I am right on board with ya HAHA

Jazz, glad you are adjusting well and all seems good.

ya on a hot dog kick? I am on a meatloaf kick LOL

only issue is if you are eating hot dogs how are ya getting even close to about 2 lbs. of meat per day? I always need to rely on heavy dense beef or pork as my mainstay in a day for sure and things like hot dogs, or tuna, any eggs or salami etc. can't ever be a meal, they must be side items for me. Only when I eat in the 1.5 to 2 lb range of heavy dense meat do I thrive, under that I start to waiver and get weaker overall. I can see that happens to me very fast in this eating style.

Glad DD got hot water and is enjoying her electrcity back

------------I am forced to go to the bank. Since Chop is not an employee at work he gets paper checks. I deposit with pic online bank app. BIUT THAT IS JACKED now so I literally have to GO TO A BANK to deposit his work checks. I ain't happy about it but next to bank is a Dollar Tree store I haven't visited in a while so will stop in and get some things I need. Plus the Chop gave me a list of items I am to buy like combo packages of forks, spoons, knives and more he wants to add to the charity for his work....they are collecting items needed to be sent to Western NC to help all the victims of the devastation. So will buy alot and add to the help.

Internet still down. Verizon is jacked with not reliable coverage at all so life here is still on my nerves right now but of course I have to reign it back and be grateful!

Today is eating about a lb. of meatloaf I am making today and second meal is NY Strip steak and shrimp.

Food Lion has chuck roast on sale, not great lower price, but a sale price so gonna get like 5-6 for freezer and make one tomorrow or the next day. I love hammering down a few lbs. of chuck roast in my day LOL YUM

be good all, chat later