View Single Post
  #956   ^
Old Today, 04:14

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Wow! So much to catch up on this morning.....

--------

Nic....A lot going on while you're away. I'm so glad your DD and your brother stepped in to help your Mom get thru such a stressful and confusing time. I think the trip you're on is nearly like the one I'm signed up for next October with some friends. Yes, my cruise is coming up soon! DH will take me to the airport on October 31 and I will fly to Ft. Lauderdale to spend 1 night in a hotel and then board the ship on Nov. 1. I'm getting a bit nervous as it's been a while since I've traveled by air and dealt with all that.

Jaz....Thank goodness your DD has gotten her power restored. I'm sure they are beyond relieved. Your job is more stressful than I can imagine. Keep your head above water and you'll get thru this gig and on to the next!

Trig...Sounds like you'll have your repairs done fairly quickly. Good news. Does DD resume classes this week?

--------

I have to get moving this morning as DH & I have to hit the road about 7:30. The golf tournament we're playing in starts at 9 and we have to be there for registration around 8. It should be a fun day. Sun is finally going to come out! We haven't seen it for 10 days or more.

Have good days!