View Single Post
  #951   ^
Old Yesterday, 05:16

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey all!!!!

Rough day yesterday! IT was Slamming at work and then I was just to exhausted to deal with anything. I am telling ya I am getting TO OLD for this job!
In all seriousness, I can't keep up with the pace and intensity of it all in the hospital. I don't have that much adrenaline left! LOLOL yea well I am rethinking my NEXT. My body and mind just want to relax some.
In a hospital EVERYTHING IS URGENT- even in my line of work. I just LOVE (NOT) when a doctor walks through the door at 3 pm and states they need a room so the current patient needs to go to another facility - like a nursing home......... TODAY!!!!

I need to remind them that the health industry is totally run by the insurance companies. THEY dictate what people can have and when they go!!!! Just a pisser........ not about the people or care....... $$$$$$$$$$ Always. Ya I am cynical, I was clueless about it all when I started 26 years ago. I thought I was going to save the world! HA-

Enough of that!

Speaking of business and such- My DD is STILL without power. They are fingers crossed today. I tell ya Ashville and Greenville got smoked. She and the family are doing OK though. They have that little generator, food, and water. More than some.

Trig- I loved loved the story regarding CASH! The Grid really did go down! My grandparents always said that too...... keep a 50.00 bill tucked somewhere safe! See inflation... it's now a 100.00. CASH is King!
Glad that Kiddo is doing fine and the Uni had a plan in place for those kids.

Do you still have cleanup on your property? New roof coming your way? My son might get a room. Some of his shingles flew off as well. My DD had 5 med size trees come down. They are still cutting it up and dragging it to the curb.

OMG those boy cubs! You need to get that "sucking" thing under control. Any "boy cub" still on the momma tit as it grows up will suffer! Just ask my ex! LOLOL Toss those kitties to the barn. Do you still have the momma cat? Is the Panther the dad?
Tomcat!

Lori-
How sweet to drag your hubby along to play with you! At least he will play!! Slow, but he plays! Very cool... keep chasing that ball my friend. Not time to hang up the clubs yet. We got a few months. I get as depressed as you in the winter! LOL You are the gage.

Is your trip this month? I told ya nothing seems to stick in my peabrain anymore. Too much to stuff in! LOL

What interesting menu are you doing this week? Thankfully your hubby eats anything.

Nic-
You still across the world?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of business...... I got wind that all LLC's need to report stuff to the IRS or get heavy fined ect. ALL LLC.... So many years ago I started an LLC. I didn't actually DO anything with it. But it has an EIN as well. SO now I need to terminate it all so it isn't a liability.
I "think" I just need a termination form from the Secretary of State and some paperwork and a filling fee. I will be looking into all that today! Thank God I saved the original paperwork in a file somewhere! LOL

I am so struggling with Cortisol right now. I feel very inflamed. My neck is still a tad jacked up, but honestly it is the stress of Being HERE. I am up 6 pounds now. urghhhhhhh nothing has changed in my diet- but my sleep these days sucks. Also I have stopped doing one meal a day and have gone to 2 as I am getting up at 5am and running. By noon I am starving. So maybe the extra meal? It is clean though..... eggs, bacon, tuna, hotdog that sort.

I will work through it. One day at a time. Work is just kicking my arse right now. Nothing is free is it? HA

Okay ya be safe and have an awesome day.