View Single Post
  #949   ^
Old Tue, Oct-01-24, 04:05

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Trig.....Yes, you are the early bird today! The day is long when you get up that early, isn't it? I'm glad you are able to talk to DD thru all this. I was thinking the cell phones towers would be down etc. DH heard from his friend who lives in Asheville. They actually have a place up here.....a couple hours from us, and they are here now. They don't have storm damage, other than trees, but decided to come to PA since they won't have electricity etc. in Asheville. He said they had to go South because of washed out roads etc. before they could head North. The pics of the area are just horrendous.

Jaz....So glad your DS was able to get food and water for his sister and her family as well as himself. I'm sure they are getting weary of having no electricity. We do just everything with it! Having the young kids makes it so much harder to deal with, I'm sure. Hard for the kids to understand what's going on.

Nic.....How has the weather been for your trip?

---------

I'm supposed to be playing golf again today, but surprise surprise, it's raining...AGAIN. The showers are supposed to be out of here in the next couple hours, so we'll see what my friends want to do. UPDATED: We decided to give it a pass. We are tired of slogging around in the mud.

I have to figure out what I'm going to eat today. Oh, and I guess I'll need to plan something for DH for dinner. The best part of my upcoming cruise will be not having to cook and clean up the kitchen. DH will have to learn to be a little self-sufficient. He's gonna miss me!

Ok....more coffee needed. Have good days!