#12   ^
Old Today, 05:47

Plan: Carnivore & LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calianna
It's unclear whether drugs like Ozempic contributed to gastroparesis when used in patients with Type 2 diabetes, she said. “Gastroparesis can be a complication of diabetes that is related to long-standing or poorly controlled disease.”

Yes, but I just checked on some websites. It is a chronic condition, "but can be managed." There was a study concluding it did not contribute to death.

It would seem to me, based on these basics, that diabetes does this slowly, and the patient would be forced to make changes that would slow or stop the effect. Maybe they won't recover, if they wait that long, but they retain enough digestive tone for things to work enough to avoid malnutrition.

But the news article about the grandmother who is now on a liquid diet, for life, and unable to hold a job, it wasn't like that. She had six months of warning, from the article, of the most common side effects. And then it happens all at once, and so... permanently.

These people do not retain even the minimal amount of digestive capability, which means the Type II version gets stopped in time. I've no doubt people who reach that point have years behind them of poorly controlled blood sugars, and of course that plays a role. It probably plays a role with the GLP-1 drugs, too.

Because the people who get them is after years of overweight and metabolic damage. Now, an older celebrity who had put on 20-30 pounds? Which would be a normal factor in any person trying to stay fit with the current official Pyramid sabotage.

They would, ironically, get away with their Ozemipic use better than a long-time brittle diabetic -- the one who actually is sick.