View Single Post
  #939   ^
Old Today, 15:03

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hi all-

Nic- Whoot on a fun cruise! I didn't know you were cruising either. In Canada? Anyway- enjoy!!!!!

Lori- Did you get some rain as well? Have fun at the pub! Those pub burgers are a real treat, bunless even better. IT would be the fries that GET ME! Urghhhhhh

Do you have all your home projects complete now?
What does your tomorrow look like?

Trig- report! You have power? Trees down? Greenville and your area GOT NAILED! Check in- hoping you got out with little to no damage.
------------------------------------------------------------

So my kids lost power an hour into the storm. DS got his power back on early this morning. My DD is still without power and they are saying another day or TWO!!!!!
Greenville is a MESS! The grocery store all lost power and had to toss all their meat and perishables. It is going to be weeks before they get stocked.
My DS - went to the ONLY open Publix and stated they were tossing all frozen, meats, and dairy- they also lost power.
He also said the gas station were closed and most are out of gas anyway. The pharmacy's were closed.
Roads are inpassable.

My DD has 5 trees down on her property, and my DS has 2 trees down. He said it looks like a war zone. He is in shock at the depth of the damage.

My mom in Atlanta had zero damage and never lost power. It scooted right into Greenville and then up to the Charlotte area. Clean up is going to take a minute, and supplies are limited to zero.

I feel rather helpless here in OK to do anything except be supportive from afar! My DD phone has died and I haven't been able to get through today. It is also hot there 80's.

I am having a total putter day. Watching some You Tubes, reading, and just a total R&R day. I have a low-grade headache, that is just annoying enough to make me feel like a SLOTH. I need a down day of nothing. I am marinating a T-bone.
I splurged and bought some Redmonds Smoked Chef salt. I sprinkled a bit on my steak! It will be good!

Nothing else doing here- Chilling........