Old Yesterday, 05:36

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Monday

I am starting 23/26 and counting! 23
I can do this.

Trig- OMG girl you had me ROLLING over the feline stories. I too have loved hearing about the adventures! BYEEEEEEE MILO.... I think you should write a book: "Milo goes to college". The adventures of a cat. I LOVE IT. Think of all the things that cat will get to experience as well at college!!!!!

Yea on the loose jeans. I tell ya I am really SERIOUSLY wanting to come back home at goal weight. I have 30 pounds to go- and 23 weeks to do it. it is reasonable! I need to quit stressing as Cortisol is keeping my weight on.

Urghhhhh on those ants. I bet it is also due to the time of year. They know the time is limited and want to find a way in! Can't Terminix do your yard as well?

I am still craving meatloaf in a good way.

Lori- Is today the game day. I dread it when you hang up those clubs every year. This means we are in for the winter count! Keep it playing.

What does your week look like?

Nic- OMG let's see. I am thinking GIRL!!!
Enjoy your trip! You bet we want you to drop in and report up!
-----------------------------------------------------

I spent most of yesterday studying up for my Cert on Friday. After that is done, I need to be thinking about those renewal classes for my license that is required.

I am hoping this week flies by. I have that dinner that was rescheduled on Thur. Then that 3 hour testing on Friday. I will be ready for the weekend!!! Look at me already for a weekend on MONDAY!

I have been pretty golden in my eating. Yesterday however, I think I ate something that should have been tossed. Leftover pot roast. It just didn't sit! I didn't toss my lunch but sure felt like I could. I didn't eat anything else. Woke up this morning not real hungry. Coffee is amazing.

Well my coffee is gone and the time is short. Time to pack up and head out. I am in long sheeves today. Saturday it was 99 degrees and 106 index. Today high in the 70's. Rained all day yesterday.

Later- and so it begins another week in.