View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Yesterday, 19:48

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

It's a disgrace when students subsist on Rame noodles.

When my son looked at schools, one factor was the food. Maybe living on campus was more expensive than sharing an apartment with many othersbut it was the right choice for him. Easy access to ready made food, of quality, was a must.

The university he attended is rated the best of all US schools. Having eaten at his cafeteria many times over the years he attended, I can vouch for the endless variety, from salads to Asian dishes. I couldnt stick to keto but was overall impressed. While rice or noodles were available, my son piled on heaps of braised veggies and meats. He often filled two plates. As did I , cause I wanted to try everything.

I will miss having meals with him at university. The meals were better than eating out at a restaurant 😋 and better priced.

Students need quality food to function well. A few noodles are ok for most, when balanced with veg and meats. No subsisting on just Rame noodles.

I saw hundreds/thousands of students and Overweight students were rare. My son looked like all the other students in the dining hall. All rather thin. Despite piles of food.