View Single Post
  #906   ^
Old Today, 04:57

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Another sleepless night. I need to get my sleep figured out. This is not working! I am SOOOOOOO tired. I don't get it. I get up to pee and my brain kicks on and it's over- I am UP.

Lori- Your trip sounds so wonderful. I know it is a trip of a lifetime for sure! I know you will take a bunch of pictures!

Bummer on the play time on the course. Time to drag the hubby to the course with you! LOLOLOL

Trig- What's happening on the farm today?

Nic
- Hiya- where are ya?
----------------------------------------------------------------

My dept. from work had a afterwork event last night. It was at a rooftop bar! It had view of the city skyline. It really was cool. There was about 15-18 of us. Anyway- They did a group photo.

You know sometimes when you see a pic of yourself you didn't take it is a real shocker. I was like WHO IS THAT FAT GIRL in my clothes! I am glad I got a copy of that photo.
I look tired and puffy. GOODNESS.

Time to do better. Better sleep, tighten up the WOE, and I need to stop making excuses regarding some form of exercise. I am flabby and need a body tune up. I am not as firm as I could be. I want to get ahold of that while I still can!
Being tired is NOT helping. First things first I guess.

Got a t-bone thawed and ready to go. I also have beef for burgers.

I can't wait for my weekend. I am doing nothing- but sleeping and slug life. (lol) so much for the big workout. LOL

Later gators.