View Single Post
  #904   ^
Old Today, 04:56

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Morning!

I feel like a schleb- I work and sleep and not alot inbetween.

Remember that song by the Talking Heads...... This is not my house, or my beautiful wife,,,,,, Then I ask myself HOW DID I GET HERE........ And the days go by.........

I feel EVERY lyric of that song. LOL

Nic-
LOVED the pics! Goodness she is getting big! I am amazed EVERY time I see a pic of your daughter. She is a mini you!!!!

Trig- I know you would love the weather here. Going to hit 100 today. Dry and hot. IT is CRAZY to me! I am not a fan!

When does Milo go to Uni?

Lori- Goodness your trip will be here shortly! Time does fly! I can't wait for your BIG TRIP!!!! Are you still going? Have you told the hubby you are going around the world yet? LOLOL

Enjoy your game today.
------------------------------------------------------

Today is work work work. I am putting in overtime hours and am so dam tired. Then tonight we have an afterwork presentation by one of the vendors of the hospital. HIGHLY encouraged to go. URGHHHH The good news they are having the shindig a few doors down the street from me. No driving.

Girls I am so tired- I took a selfie of me yesterday and then looked at it. I have huge bags under my eyes and look like crap. Run over and hung up wet.
I need sleep.

Later gators. And the days go by- SAME AS IT EVER WAS...... LOL