View Single Post
  #903   ^
Old Today, 04:20

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, ''no one being a B'' love that quote HAHA
wow not bothering getting off the cruise ship, cool. yes when it is more empty you truly can enjoy the ship activities/services alot more for sure. Can't wait for pics from you!!

Yea I figure that call is coming too with cat escaping. Hey not my rodeo once it is in her care but I know if anything goes down I will be dragged in and have to be the emotional punching pillow for it all LOL don't even make me think about it. Got a collar with name and kiddo's phone number and she is getting chipped when spayed later in a few more months. Best I can advise kiddo at this point.

Hey Nicco and Jazz, update when you guys can.

----------today is vet at 9 for rabies shot. HOPE, fingers crossed when I text pic of rabies info paperwork that kiddo gets her processed on that and cat CAN LEAVE with kiddo this weekend. Please, please, please I gotta get this cat out of my house LOL

Hubby to work
boys outside
Milo bothering me, lol, clingy cat
ME, get ready leave for vet and then stop grocery store for ribs and NY Strips on sale at food loin on way back, fast in out

then some house chores like we all got

simple kinda easy day. Just want vet and shopping over then I am on my own time, which I only love

NY Strip steak and chicken for me today.

other than that all good so far here, no drama right now. Knock wood

be good all chat up later