View Single Post
  #902   ^
Old Yesterday, 04:04

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Up early and I'll make a good LC breakfast before heading to the golf course. Today is the day I get serious about my eating. Tired of feeling like I have an inflatable ring around my waist. Ugh.

Yes, cooler mornings coming for sure. It is 62 this morning, so not bad. I think it's supposed to get up into the 70's. My regular golf partner isn't playing today, so it will just be one of the other girls and me. Suits me.....no one being a "B".

Yeah, cruise is coming at me in a hurry now! I'm glad I made the decision to get a car and driver to bring me home. It's not cheap, but will be so worth it. I'm going to try to do something I've never done on a cruise....hit the gym every day! Since I'll be on my own with no schedule or anyone to worry about, I'll have plenty of time to get a workout in every day. I'm not planning on getting off the ship at the ports....been there, done that. I'll enjoy the ship when everyone else gets off.....love it!

--------

Jaz....Making a huge difference to someone....love it. I hope you can share a bit of that story. I'm sure you're exhausted every day....I can't imagine.

Trig....Good luck getting Milo off your hands. Once she's gone, the next phone call you get will be from DD telling you that the cat got out and what is she going to do??!!

Nic...Enjoy your short trip to DE!

--------

Well, I have an hour or so until I have to get moving. I've been awake since about 3:30. Gabby came and got me up at 5...I was ready. She's been staying in at night the past few nights. Tis the season.