View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Sep-17-24, 07:16

Plan: Carnivore & LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
Central to the civil action is whether Novo Nordisk and Eli Lilly have adequately warned users about potential serious adverse gastrointestinal effects of the medications.

Of the 929 complaints that are part of the litigation against the pharmaceutical giants, 85% list gastroparesis as an alleged injury.

The Food and Drug Administration’s Adverse Event Reporting System has logged more than 18,000 reports of adverse events in the U.S. related to Ozempic alone, including 123 deaths and reports of intestinal obstruction, pancreatitis, blindness, loss of consciousness and disability.

THIS is the long-term study system, at work. That's one angle I think I lot of people don't understand.

And no, I don't think they are conscientious about warnings, nor are many physicians, nurses, or pharmacists given the TIME to do so. I understand Europe required the drug to warn of the thyroid cancer problem, and so they did.

Not that reassuring.

Sandy! You sound like you would appreciate the review I wrote on "Magic Pill," the book. It was very informative, and I'm not done yet.