View Single Post
  #898   ^
Old Tue, Sep-17-24, 06:21

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I was up early(5AM), but was just puttering around and didn't post. It's not yet 8 and I have a load of laundry spinning. No golf yesterday or today as they're doing some work on our course. We're planning to play tomorrow and the rest of the week, weather permitting.

I'm still wearing a CGM since I signed up for a 3 month plan. They sent me a Dexcom instead of a Libre this time, so there was a bit of a learning curve with that. I don't have to scan it, it automatically updates the app on my phone every 5 minutes. Each sensor is good for 10 days, so I'll use the 3 they sent me and then take a break while I'm on my cruise.

Since I'll be coming home from my cruise the day AFTER DH leaves on his hunting trip, I have hired a car and driver from a Limo service to pick me up at the airport and bring me home. I don't get in until 10:30PM and I wasn't looking forward to driving home. This damn cataract makes it very hard to drive at night. DH will take me to the airport on Oct. 31 early in the morning. I wish I was leaving tomorrow!

That's it from here. Have a good day!