Old Tue, Sep-17-24, 05:28

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

I'm first poster?!?!?!

I'm an hour behind ya'll!

Lori-
are you playing today? I see rain on the east coast. Love those putter days!

Are you still tracking your blood sugars?

Trig-
What's up on the farm?

Nic
- I have lost track....MD/ DE?
--------------------------------------------------------------

You know it is a different world here. I just did not account for the culture shock. It is just so had to describe. People here for the most part were born and raised and live here. It is the normal, as opposed to Atl. or Greenville- people come FROM somewhere else.
All this to say there is not alot of diversity here. There are the norms for HERE, that would NEVER fly back home and vise versa.
Just a different way of living, that can be jaw dropping at times- in a Jerry Springer sorta way. That is all I am going to say.

I am in week 25 and already planning my NEXT. I brushed up my resume and unsure if I want to go for that perm remote gig or do one LAST tour of duty? I am weighing my options.

Struggling once again in the dairy dept. It is what it is and I am up 3 pounds...... thank you Chedder cheese. I have had my fun, now I am done with dairy for a red hot minute.

I hit up the fun little Irish pub last night for an hour after work. It was ok. I stayed for ONE glass of wine and left. While there, I met the gal next to me. She is a neighborhood person as well. She is also local, born and raised. We had a lively discussion. But I felt every bit my age as I was the oldest one there. Sighhhhh

Just on the struggle bus right now in a few ways. Age, $$, and being in a forgein land and not sure where to call home. I will work through it as I always do.

A NEW DAY.

Later Gators.