View Single Post
  #896   ^
Old Mon, Sep-16-24, 08:47

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I'm enjoying a very leisurely day. I stayed in bed until 7 this morning....Bliss! I'm planning to do not much of anything today. With being away and on the run the whole time and then coming home to get resettled and then golf yesterday, I'm ready for some serious down time.

--------

Jaz.....I hope your first day with a full case load goes well. I'm thinking the day will fly by. I hope you don't have any problems with the homeless in your area. It is hard to see for sure.

Trig.....Hard to believe that pool time is almost over already! I hate to think about freezing temps!

Nic....Did the baptism and brunch go well yesterday? I hope everyone who was feeling under the weather is feeling better.

---------

I've had a few hours this morning of peace & quiet, but DH will be home around Noon. Maybe he'll go back to work this afternoon if there is mowing that needs to be done at the Rec Assoc park.

I should get out for a walk this afternoon since it's a beautiful, sunny day. I need to peel some weight off before my cruise......in 45 days!!!!!!