#894   ^
Old Sun, Sep-15-24, 08:07

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Lori- Wheeeeeee have fun back to your course, and BEER! LOL
I know Gabby was happy to have you home!

Trig- So you are covering the pool this year? Are you going to empty it and call it a day? Time for the HOT TUB?!?!?!? LOL
I tell ya big maintenance things like pools, renovations and such are so not in my wheelhouse anymore. I just don't want ANYTHING to deal with in that manner. Even yard stuff.
My mom still plants flowers and such. MEH- Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?

If I choose to own again it will be a condo, beachside of course! LOL

Any trips on the agenda? You have been still for a minute!

Nic- Congrats on the Baptism! I know you have to be so happy in all that! Is everyone staying with you? Are you back in MD?!?!? Where are you?
--------------------------------------------------------------

I am telling you the homeless problem is HUGE here. I am not sure if I have mentioned it. I mean it is RAMPANT. The parks here overrun with people camping and living in them. The sidewalks - people are just laying on them. I have seen this all on the news, never in person till now.

I am extremely careful regarding my surrounding here. It is unlike any city I have ever been in.
I am truly amazed at the disparity here. I can't wait to get home. But it is a boarder state to TX so I am not all that surprised. But the homeless I see are mostly poor and white.

I was walking Ruger this morning. And found two people sleeping bedside my car. My apt building has an alley that runs behind it. I see people everyday going through the trash looking for god knows what.

Anyway- I have to enter and leave the from the back side of the building. I am not a fan. I can't get to my door any other way. So I am trying to get into my apt this morning when this lady (homeless) who was talking to herself sees me and starts cussing me out for "following her". OMG- I can't make this up.
Thankfully she didn't follow me to my door.

There is not a "good" and poor section of town here. If other spots one knows what areas to go to and such. Here it is just everywhere. Even in the "good" areas ya gotta watch.
I know that up east it is not as bad as here in the southwest. It really is a different world.

I mentioned this at work and people were like....... yeah..... we have alot of homeless. They are used to this life........ I am not.

Anyway............. I am going to meet up with that lady today who is doing the book club for coffee.

I have 3 pounds of beef short ribs braised and now in the slow cooker! Yum and Yum.

Later gators.