View Single Post
  #893   ^
Old Sun, Sep-15-24, 05:47

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, glad your travels were uneventful....best kind and good move on traveling early. Got ya home, Gabby is fine and you are more relieved than her I bet to be back in your routine other than you guys had a good time

Have a golf beer for me, ya know I haven't had been at all for over like, hmmm, I don't know, alot of yrs now LOL in fact last time I believe was with you guys in Charleston. I actually wonder if I could stand the taste of one now?? hmm, me might wanna try that experiment

Nicco.......ok smarty pants....I had to copy your sentence and put it in google for translation. I had no idea that meant 'let the good times roll' LOL

Hope Baptism Day goes great for everyone and all
feel good ok today!!!

Jazz, freezer full of meat is always a good thing and yea I bet you are super tired. Any trips and new locations when I visit I need a few days to get my feet back under me, but darn girl you did it all, moved! new job! totally new alien area and culture and yea, take your time and rest rest rest all ya can.

------------gray day. chilly out for sure. Decided not to cover the pool this yr so dealing with leaves in it. Will keep filter going every like 2-3 days and run algecide and bleach thru to keep it from going green until around late Oct when I am forced to drain filter before freeze time starts to get serious.

everyone good here. nothing shakin'

got a nice Tbone steak for later and today is Nat'l Double Cheeseburger Day so I am gonna back some cheese burger patties for next meal and call it a zc day.

be good all chat up later