View Single Post
  #885   ^
Old Fri, Sep-13-24, 07:21

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jazz I tell ya with your 25 left to go is gonna actually go fast for you WE ALL know time flies now HA

Bro Gregg lives in Hendersonville actually. No want or desire to ever even think about a visit to an apple farm ever means literally 0 to me. Weeeee..........

You love a tad of Primal Sauces you go for it. Nope I use no sauces at all, in fact I smell A1 I run from the kitchen and both kiddo and the Chop love that stuff they could bathe in it HA
ugh.

just 1 cat in house. Milo. Other gray was put outside with others after I 'used him to take down' Milos energy after their tuna feeding As soon as I call next week and get her set for rabies shot and get that paperwork handled the she is gonzo and kiddo will get her and take her to Uni. I WANT ALL FRIGGIN' CATS OUT of my house sooner than later.

yea they can come in a bit if I feel like seeing them but for me I REQUIRE outside cats that can 'farm it' but also live good as a tad of inside, 95% outside but I will always care for them food, total existence and vet stuff and more, they won't ever be anbandoned in any way.

feral cats. so sad actually. ugh

Sorry your dinner appt got delayed but MORE TIME TO LOOK AT that fab menu and choose one hell of alot of zc options!!! lol